Robert B. Souferian DDS
Dr. Souferian received his under graduate degree from City University of New York and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Buffalo University School of Dental Medicine. After practicing as an associate dentist for a dental clinic in Hicksville NY, Dr. Souferian sought after a private dental practice where he can provide his patients with a more personalized care. Dr. Souferian has been practicing cosmetic and general dentistry at Family Dental Care Since 2003.
Dr. Souferian's goal is to provide good dental health emphasizing your physical and emotional comfort, while utilizing the highest advances in dentistry.
* American Dental Association
* New York State Dental Association
* Second District Dental Society
In an effort to deliver the most current and advanced dental treatment to his patients, Dr. Souferian continues his studies and education to provide his patients with the highest degree of care.
Recent Continuing Education:
* Two day LUMINEERS veneers and metal free restorations workshop.
* Invisalign (clear braces) certification.
* Esthetic restoration of dental implants.
* Cosmetic restoration of teeth with porcelain veneers and other metal free restoration
* Management of Periodontal (gum) disease
* CPR recertification and preparation for medical emergencies.
* Technical aspects of Dental Implants lecture and hands-on training
* Early detection of oral cancer.